AP Inter 2nd Year Results 2018 General/Vocational – Andhra Pradesh Board: This is the senior intermediate examinations which are also called as ‘Class 12th’ exams held for the students for Junior colleges over all the state of Andhra Pradesh in all districts, the general courses include BiPC, CEC, MPC, HEC and others, where as vocational have courses like HM etc, based on choice of stream the Regular examinations will begin from the month of February/March in the state where students has to appear on time at examination center allotted (different) and later board (BIEAP) announces Andhra Pradesh IPE Inter 2nd Year Results 2018.
For the branches like MPC or BiPC (whichever applicable), the practical exams like Physics/Chemistry lab is held and scheduled, later students are issued time table & hall ticket which is useful for them to prepare for the exams, usually, there is one day gap between one exam and other, if somebody have backlogs of previous year then may have to write continuous exams, students eagerly waits for results as so many of them could be writing entrance exams like EAMCET/NEET and taking coaching for the same, as announcement of AP Inter Gen/Voc Results could be relief to them if they secure the marks as required for the good. Non Qualified candidates may appear for the Supplementary/compartmental exams held in the same acadmic year specially for them.
Information Regarding AP Inter 2nd Year Results 2018 – BIEAP
- Name of Board: Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)
- Name of Examination: AP Class 12th Exams (Intermediate 2nd Year)
- Date of Examination: February to March 2018
- Supplementary Exam: Expected in May/June 2018
- Category: AP Inter 2nd Year Senior Result 2018
- Status: Expected in 2nd/3rd week of April 2018 usually
- Official site: results.cgg.gov.in | examresults.ap.nic.in
Apart from the official portal the board also provides permission to sites like Manabadi, Schools9, Vidyavision, Examresults/Indiaresults to publish the results data which may be commercial, although students can access their AP Intermediate 2nd Yr Results 2018 in case dedicated portal is off due to lot of visitors at the same time, on an average lakhs of students appearing for the tests out of which so many may be online to get their Grades/Marks or Subject wise Marks or name Wise or College wise for good Results, this result in downtime of official website at the time although may be officials increasing their resources to make site up sooner.
How to Check AP Inter 2nd Yr Result 2018 @ results.cgg.gov.in / Manabadi:
- First, you could visit the mentioned official portal and may also follow links provided by us at the time
- Secondly, the list of available results is displayed on your screen, you shall select proper one
- Enter valid data into fields like your Hall ticket number or DOB (if asked or required)
- Now submit the same through the ‘Submit’ button and wait for few moments
- The Results are displayed on screen, take print out which is suggested but not compulsory